Thursday, May 14, 2009

At 10 Weeks

Check this out --



Madison - top, Avery - bottom. Both at 10 weeks. Seriously, I don't realize how similar they look until I pull out Madison's baby book. I guess Madison has changed a lot b/c when I look at them together now, I don't think they look that much alike. Of course, it's hard to compare even at that age since Madison was so expressive, and Avery... well that is her expression. She sometimes raises her eyebrows a bit and sometimes gives a little smile, but otherwise, that's the look she gives you all the time. ;-)
-

Avery had a much better day today than she's been having (and thus, I did too! not as stressed!). At least from today's experiment, it seems she prefers to be in a room by herself with blinds closed and fan on high in order to sleep. Lately she's been sooo incredibly overtired & fussy -- and when she gets fussy, it means a scream-fest. That's just how she's always been. Today, she finally got good long naps and her temperment was much, much better during her awake moments. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Niecey said...

I sure hope you're labeling your baby photos. I would have a heck of a time trying to figure out who's who.