Friday, April 4, 2008

Mischief

And so it begins... With Madison's newfound mobility comes mischievous discoveries. This morning I set her down by her toys and minutes later peeked back into the room only to find her about 7 feet from her original position! That's probably the farthest she's gone all in one shot. Later she crawled over to the coffee table and starting pulling things off... and putting them in her mouth. I snapped a couple pictures of her absconding with daddy's laser pointer... before flicking away her hand & saying 'no'. ;-)

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

Fun, fun. Lauren's still quite content to sit where she is or if she isn't she will stretch and get up on her hands and knees, but she's not exactly moving across the room... unless she rolls. I don't mind since I don't have to worry about what she's getting into... so much. Though I do hope she'll not take so long to walk once she does get mobile.