Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Playdate

Had a fabulous time at the Pumpkin Patch this morning. Madison and I met up with about 8 other moms with little ones (& 5 of the moms are pregnant) to enjoy one of the last beautiful Fall days. I wish I had gotten a group shot... but try to get over a dozen kids & toddlers 5 & under to hold still all at once! I could barely even get a good shot of Madison! She was all over the place - she loved being out waddling around the pumpkins. Here are a few shots of the fun -- I will put the rest of my photos on Picasa, especially for those who were there that want to see the rest.



4 comments:

Sarah M. said...

Looks like you had gorgeous weather and a fun day. I see a little of baby2 in that picture of you. :)

Kinsleys5 said...

Yep - he/she is showing just enough at this point to make me look "fat". ;-)

Niecey said...

Cute photos. Looks like fun. We're going to the pumpkin patch here tomorrow.
Kaya wouldn't believe me when I showed her the photo and said it was Madison. She still expected her to be a wee little baby.

Kinsleys5 said...

Niecey - I know, I just commented to Matt that I can't believe Madison is nearly 15 months. This is the age I think of Zoe at! We'll see John & Kim next week - I bet they'll have the same reaction to Madison!