Thursday, February 5, 2009

Light In The Tunnel

I think I'm finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. This cold hit me so severely this time - knocked me out for the past week. I'm still very congested, can't taste much and can't smell at all, but for the first time in a week, I have a little bit of energy today and have been able to get on my feet. Being out of commission for a full week when you have only one month left to get ready for a baby is pretty frustrating! I haven't been able to taste or smell ANYthing for days now -- that's getting old. It has proven to be a problem too, especially when I haven't been able to smell a poopy diaper and Madison ends up walking around in it for like an hour before I happen to peek in there. Eew! Poor thing.

Madison came down with the cold yesterday. She is congested, sneezing & has a runny nose today but is otherwise, surprisingly, in good spirits. Hopefully it'll just be a 'little' cold for her instead of hitting as hard as it did with me. So far Matt has been healthy - pray he remains so!

1 comment:

Niecey said...

Ugh that's no fun. We're all sniffly here too, and yucky in the mornings.
It's especially no fun when you're big and pregnant and looking after a toddler though. I hope you feel 100% real soon.