Friday, November 2, 2007

Cranky Pants

It's been a long week. Madison has been SO fussy - we call her Miss Cranky Pants for a reason. I think in part it's because she's still not napping well, so she gets overtired & it just builds throughout the day. Plus I think she may have gone through a growth spurt as Tuesday night she woke up 3 times in the night and normally (at least for the past 3 weeks or so), she's been sleeping through the night. I just keep praying she'll return to the cheerful content little girl we were beginning to enjoy!



We've hit a cold snap here, so going on walks requires extra bundling up. It's harder to figure out what to put on a baby when it's chilly -- I need to be sure I have the right clothing to keep her warm as we approach winter. Here's a picture of Madison bundled up yesterday --







The little coat she's wearing was mine when I was a baby. There are a few more 13 week pictures posted here as well.

1 comment:

Matt Kinsley said...

Miss Cranky pants is right! Good God in heaven...she has been c-r-a-n-k-y. Maybe we'll actually to sleep anyway? Here's hoping!