Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fat Camp

Matt & I are going to Fat Camp. Not literally, but we are putting ourselves on a more strict eating/exercising schedule. Call it a New Year's resolution, or call it necessity. Either way, it's time.

We both have baby fat to lose -- mine from Madison, him from an empathy belly. My goal after Madison was born was to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight by the time she was one year old (in hopes that I can use the many too-small clothes in my closet once again). She's already almost 6 months and I've still got 20 lbs. to go -- so I figure I'd better get serious!

I'm trying to opt for healthy eating/living rather than going on an actual 'diet'. I'll reevaluate in a couple months to see if that's working. For now, my daily goals are --
  1. Eat healthy
  2. Eat with moderation/smaller portions
  3. Drink at least 1 gallon of water
  4. Exercise

No comments: