Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Foods

I steamed some veggies for the 3 of us a couple nights ago --



The beans & carrots for Madison I put through the baby food grinder & then froze most in ice cube trays for later --



Today I gave her green beans for the first time & was surprised she took to them so well. Of course, the whole time I was feeding her I was talking in a ridiculously high-pitched voice going "Oh wow! Beans! How exciting! How delicious!" She thought I was so silly to watch, she didn't seem to notice she was eating a new food.

So now, the list of 'solid' foods she's eating includes:
  • Rice baby cereal
  • Oatmeal baby cereal
  • Applesauce
  • Pears
  • Prunes
  • Bananas
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Carrots
  • Green Beans

And here she is, lounging after a big meal, vegging in front of football... Takes after her daddy. ;-)



No comments: