Monday, June 30, 2008

The Little Potty

I had a Baby Bjorn 'Little Potty' since before Madison was born. I've tried to use it off and on but she hasn't seem interested in it - or just hasn't seemed to get what to do with it. So with our ECing, I've continued to hold her over the potty (known as the "in arms" phase) when she goes. This morning, however, she crawled into the bathroom and was kind of looking at and handling the Little Potty. I asked her, "Do you want to go potty?" and proceeded to sit her on the Little Potty. Not only did she go, but she was content sitting there! She tends to fight me sometimes when I'm holding her (particularly when she's tired). Throughout the day, I took her back to the Little Potty and I think she went 8 out of 9 times. While she was awake, she had a dry diaper a majority of the time. I pray this continues!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Niecey said...

Excellent! She looks like she knows exactly what to do with it. Good job with sticking with the EC.