Thursday, March 26, 2009

Preppy Girl

Ok, seriously, doesn't she look about ready for kindergarten? She'll be 20 months tomorrow --
In just the few short weeks of having Avery here, Madison has already figured out the concept of swaddling. Here I caught her swaddling Pooh -- she's got it about right too!
A friend recently pointed out I have more pictures of Madison than Avery on here. (Sorry Karen!) I can't help it! Madison is giving me action shots and for the most part, Avery just always looks like this:
Either sleeping or crying. We'll be sure to keep up with photos of her too though! Don't worry!

5 comments:

Niecey said...

Your girls are both beautiful.

Hey, do you think Madison can teach me how to swaddle? I never did get the hang of that.

Kinsleys5 said...

Yeah I usually have Matt step in when I need a swaddle. I can do it but it's always more sloppy than his. His is so neat & tight it looks like the baby could be put on the back of an Indian and taken across the prairie looking for buffalo. ;-)

Penguin Place said...

I love the sleeping picture of Avery. Although it does look a bit like her head has been placed on her body lopsided,lol. But her face looks very sweet!

Kinsleys5 said...

Yeah, Avery's sleeping pictures look like Madison (at that age). Avery's awake pictures look like Matt. ;-)

Trina said...

oh, avery looks so comfy!
LOL, Jeremy is the expert swaddler around here - Claire always escapes from my attempts! :)